I started this english version of my blog on the 28th August 2008, copy and paste some of my french blog topics.

You will find here some of my work, pictures I took for several months now

I will try to update this blog and make it alive. Please don't hesitate to tell me your insight and suggestions with your comments or by email at dssr@wanadoo.fr

you might also want to see my photobook online.

All pictures here are mines, unless it is specified from other photographers.
I took them with my old and trustworthy digicam I own for years now: a Camedia C-3000Z.
I just came to upgrade it to a CANON EOS-30D I bougth on eBay.I have three differents lenses : the original Canon EF-S 18-55mm sold with the camera body, a Canon EF 75-300mm and an old Sigma mirror lens 600mm manual , with a FD mount and an adaptor to fit the EOS body.

Here are my inside sights of the World I'm living in, just a piece of life

Welcome to my world.

Thank you for coming
Thank you for seeing
Thank you for watching

4th October 2008, orientation

I am now working on a new project with Photography.
I started to meet a few women in Paris and we will work together on the next months on several pictures around one theme:
"MeetingS"...."RencontreS" in French.

You will find here, I already started in fact several days ago, all those young women who contacted me an trusted me to work on this project.
I hope my talent and inspiration will be strong enough to capture their beauty as they desserve.

Friday, October 16, 2009

"RencontreS" a Daughter.. and her Mother






No comments:

MORE PICTURES

see my older posts and more pictures by clicking on the Blog Archive or Older Posts